Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Baby's BACK!!!

Actually, I don't know that for a fact... I woke up just before 10:00 pm her time, and I haven't seen her online, so for all I know they stayed another day.

But the text I got from her at 4:54 am (my time) on Saturday said they'd be returning today.

So, theoretically, she's back, she's safe and she's had a lovely time with her family!!!

YAY!!!

In the meantime, I've spent my weekend accomplishing NOTHING, hehe.

I loaded up my iPod with THE DRESDEN FILES (the TV series) and I arranged them in the order they were meant to air in, then fell asleep with them going in the recharger (which had speakers) Tuesday morning and woke up to the last few episodes Tuesday night, hehe. It's kinda like falling asleep in front of the TV.

Nice way to wake up, too!

I played A LOT of STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: DARK FORCES II! I don't really play through the levels, like you're supposed to. I jump to a level I like -- or return to a level I've saved -- and just play through that. (I like shooting stormtroopers.)

Ooh! Last night I watched DEATH RACE 2000 on my iPod!!! VERY COOL! It's one of those bad movies that's fun to watch. It tried really hard with what the filmmakers had at their disposal. I get the impression that the main short-coming of the film was that once Roger Corman green-light-ed the project, everyone just MOVED as fast as they could. The script could have been rewritten a couple more times, and the actors SO could have used some rehearsal. But that's just the way movies -- particularly low-budget movies -- were made back in the early-'70s. (Nowadays you're more likely to find low-budget filmmakers concentrating more on the script and acting to make up for their short shooting schedule, but that's largely because we all grew up watching movies like DR2K, lol.)

My friend Kelly called Monday night and I talked to him until my phone ran out of juice, lol. That was fun.

Ooh! And Sunday night Brian & I watched OCEAN'S ELEVEN and OCEAN'S TWELVE, though Brian fell asleep about mid-way through OCEAN'S TWELVE. I'm gearing up for the release of OCEAN'S THIRTEEN, which looks like a lot of fun!

Oh and GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MALE TODAY!!! Friday I ordered 2 of my Mangey Raider mugs and one of my black T-shirts, and when I woke up today I had a package from Cafe Press sitting in the living room!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR MY OWN T-SHIRT, lol!!!

Okay, I think I'm gonna go jump in the shower and debate whether I should wear my new T-shirt just-out-of-the-box or wait until I've laundered it, hehe. (I'm such a kid at heart.)

May you all have a WONDERFUL DAY!!! And go see PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END soon! It officially starts on the 25th, but the official Disney site advertises that it starts Thursday at 8:00 pm!!! (The site also recommends that we "get in before the secret gets out!" hehe.)

And to my Gnomey Goddess: I LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TRIP, BABY!!! x o x o x o :D

______________________________________________________________

UPDATE:

I decided to wear the shirt to work tonight, lol. Here are some pics:

I call this one "Mangey Ray Jay"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Maddened Ray Jay"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And for my Gnomage, "Swash-buckling Ray Jay", hehe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That one was actually unintentional. Brian snapped it as I was getting into position and that's just the expression I happened to be sporting, lol. I guess my default expression is "I'll bet you'd be more comfortable without those panties, sexy." :P

No comments: