Saturday, December 24, 2005

Santa's Progress Part 4

Brian and I just watched THE POLAR EXPRESS and BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD DO CHRISTMAS, and in that time NORAD has tracked Santa over Florida and -- most recently -- New York!

And despite my usual sleep schedule, I'm thinking I may be asleep by the time Santa gets here. So this may be my last entry for Christmas Eve.

But first, I want to convert my copy of THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE to mp3s so I can listen to it on my ZVUE. I've listened to a little of THE MAGICIAN'S NEPHEW (the first story in the CHRONICLES OF NARNIA series, though it was the 6th book written and published) on my ZVUE and I am SO digging on it!!! Those Focus On Family Radio Theatre folks really knocked it out of the park!!!

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Keep tracking Santa!!!

No comments: