Monday, December 19, 2005

KING KONG RULES!!!

Brian and I caught Peter Jackson's KING KONG last night, and it was everything I was hoping it would be!

Then, when we got home, I busted open my KING KONG: PETER JACKSON'S PRODUCTION DIARIES and watched I-don't-know-how-many-hours of Mr. Jackson and crew (and cast) MAKING the movie!

That's a good night!

I seem to be all well now. I still have a lingering cough, but it doesn't hurt, so I can deal.

This is it. This is Christmas weekend coming up. And I think I'm all ready!

How about you?

If you haven't finished your Christmas shopping, may I recommend online shopping? THEY do the shipping FOR YOU!

Um...

Haven't seen NARNIA yet, but I hope to soon! I'm off the last week of December, so I'm hoping that I can squeeze at least ONE trip to the movies in there!

DUDE!!! SERENITY is out on dvd TOMORROW!!! Which meants, natch, that as soon as I get off work -- 2am -- I'm rushing over to Walmart and picking up my copy!!!

SERENITY!!! Now I can watch it AS OFTEN AS I WANT!

In fact, I can now watch the entire show AND THE MOVIE TOGETHER!!!

How cool is that?!

JOSS WHEDON RULES!!!

No comments: