Saturday, December 24, 2005

Santa's Progress Part 1

NORAD predicted that Santa would begin his annual trek around 4:00 am Eastern Time, which is 3:00 am here.

And just about 5 or 10 minutes after, NORAD reported their first Santa-sighting this year.

Bursting with holiday spirit, I searched through my library to find something to watch and found THE MUPPETS CHRISTMAS CAROL. That hit the spot!!! I've seen MANY interpretations of that novel, and the Muppets' adaptation remains one of the best and most effective!

As I prepare to retire for the evening, NORAD reports that Santa is over New Zealand. Time for Peter Jackson and WETA Workshop to get their presents for bringing the rest of us SO MUCH joy this year!!!

I'm really enjoying tracking Santa this year -- this is my thing this Christmas -- so expect more updates throughout the day!

For now, good night! May you dream of balletic sugar plums!!!

No comments: