Friday, December 23, 2005

Dave Letterman Comedy Bits

Know why I love the Internet? (Well, ANOTHER reason...)

I haven't been able to watch David Letterman since the 1990s. But I've been catching up on the comedic genius that is Dave letterman by visiting The Late Show with David Letterman's website!!!

You can watch clips of many comedy routines, including Top 10 Lists!!! I got to watch 10 characters from Star Wars help Dave out with "The Top Ten Things Never Before Said by a Star Wars Character"!!! I got to watch Dave turn into a Rankin-Bass style stop-motion puppet to return Sant's Naughty/Nice list!!!

The Internet RULES!!!

Seriously, if you dig Dave Letterman humor, go to the site and just ENJOY!!!

And this was a cool way to spend an inordinately large portion of my last work day before I take a week off for Christmas & New Years!

No comments: