Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MY 2005 TAXES ARE DONE!!!

I had to e-file this year because they stopped doing the telefile thing -- which sucks!!! So I thought I was going to have to go into one of those places to get them done... Which meant procrastination!

I mean, I don't exactly operate during Normal Business Hours...

BUT... I think it was Mom that mentioned e-filing, and then I remembered that I had done that a few years back -- when the programs weren't NEARLY as efficient as they are now -- so that means I can file any time day or night; EVEN during MY hours!!!

So yay!

It's just a huge invisible weight lifted off me now. I can forget about taxes until next year.

...and with any luck, next year I'll HAVE TO go to a tax-prep place because I'll have sold 1 or more screenplays, and I'll have TOO MUCH money!!!

:)

I can dream.

No comments: