Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've spent the day in SL

My computer crashed and is rebooting, so I thought I'd take a second to drop you an entry...

DUDE!!! I am SO addicted to SL!!!

Okay, I spent the day with Brian and Tommy and our new friend "Tam" -- that's a nickname for her SL name.

We made some stuff, rearranged our store -- where we sell stuff we've made in-world -- and now we're AT AN SL CLUB, DANCING!!!

I don't know how long it's been since I've been dancing -- in REAL Life -- but that's what I'm doing now!

I mean, I KNOW that you're not gonna get it until I can show you some pictures (video would be better, but we're not set up for that yet), but this world, SecondLife, FEELS amazingly REAL!

When you're doing stuff in there, you just DO NOT feel as though your sitting in a chair with a keyboard in your lap! You FEEL as though what you're seeing is what you're actually doing!

It's amazing!

Blah.

I'll try to get you and entry with pics soon, so you'll have some idea what I keep going on about!

Meantime, RL or SL, I hope you're having A BLAST!!!

No comments: