Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ice Is NOT A Propper Medium For A Shower

The above statement may seem self-evident, but in case anyone out there had doubts and was, perhaps, considering exploring it: Don't bother.

A pipe burst at my apartment complex, aparently, and I woke up to an absolutely FRIGID shower!!! I remember the showers at Summer Camp being warmer than the shower this morning!

The apartment manager said it should be fixed by the time I get home... We'll see.

DUDE! George Carlin has a website!

I mean, I guess I should have assumed that he would, but still...

He also has "a small interest in" a site called laugh.com, which is a site dedicated to selling us the best of the best in comedy albums!

I also discovered that eMusic has a wealth of Carlin albums, INCLUDING Class Clown, which wraps up with
"Seven Words You Can Never Say on TV"!!! (I've been looking for that bit for a long time!)

Um...

OH! On the way to work I was listening to Fresh Air on NPR and the interview was with Tom Blanton, who is the head of the National Security Archive, which gets secret documents declassified for public historical edification. The interview was fascinating, and leds me to track down this site, featuring this article!!!

Seriously! National Security Archive website... HOURS OF FUN!!!

No comments: