Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Back :)

I love my Gnomey Goddess SO MUCH!!! :D

Poor thing still isn't feeling well, but she saw me online and chatted with me anyway. :)

I watched by first episodes of Ghost-Hunters and Ghost-Hunters International today! :D Very cool! I've been hearing members from both teams as guests on Spooky Southcoast and I discovered that both shows are on Hulu, so I checked them out.

I wasn't disappointed! :)

After I finished the GHI episode where they go to a Romanian castle, Hulu shut down for some scheduled maintainence, so as soon as they're back up I plan to watch some more episodes of both.

Also, Burn Notice is back and I'm 2 or 3 episodes behind, so I hope to catch up on that tonight, as well.

I LOVE THE INTERNET!!! :D

I should probably try to get some writing done, as well... But I feeling lazy, lol. ;P It's the last night of my weekend, and I think I'll just enjoy being off. I just want to catch up on some TV tonight, I think. I may feel more industrious a little later, but for now... VEG!

Whatever you're doing with your night, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest! PEACE!!! :D

No comments: