Monday, July 28, 2008

HULU RULES!!!

Just finished this week's Burn Notice and I'm settling into an episode of Psyche ("As in 'gotcha?!"; 2nd episode of 3rd season).

This is after SEVERAL hours of Sherlock Holmes OTR. (Sherlock Holmes ROCKS!!!)

All of this is my way of enjoying my weekend while I bang my head against a great screenplay that refuses to talk to me. I don't recall saying anything offensive in its presence or anything. I certainly didn't hit on its girlfriend, as I have quite a tastey one already.

Speaking of whom, Her Awesome Sweetness waited up just to chat with me yesterday!!! Could she be more scrumptious?!! :D

Honestly, she's always working and my schedule is bassackwards, but she waits up just to ive me some love!

(Sorry if I'm a little sentimental at the moment, but I've been watching a bunch of stuff that deals with relationships, so naturally I long for my Gnomey Goddess.)

Do you realize that Psych is kind of Sherlock Holmes? H'es a super-brilliant deductive annalyst with Dule Hill as his Watson (Dule Hill's character sells pharmasueticals) and there's even an Inspector Lestrade character!

My friend Lothar brought to my attention that House is Holmes. (Very cool!)

Okay, I've got some heavy-duty procrastination to get back to, so see ya! :)

No comments: