Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Night!!! :D

...and I'm stuck at work, as usual, lol.

BUT...

I just finished 18 holes of mini-golf and I shot a 45... which is 3 strokes UNDER PAR!!! :D

My first game, I shot a 67. :(

But still, it was fun.

Thanks to the Net, I can sort of/kind of imagine that I'm having a normal-people Friday night. (Except, of course, for the pesky work, lol.) But I think it was last week that I actually got to watch Hancock on a Friday night. And thanks to the miracle of Flash animation I can bowl, play Poker or play mini-golf... all Friday-Night kinds of things. If My Sweety were awake I could even chat with her!

Um... I can't get drunk... but that's probably just as well. I was sick Wednesday and most of Thursday and am just feeling like my regular self again. So it'll me nice to enjoy Regular Me for a bit before I go exploring Drunk Me again, lol.

I finally finished Alias!!! I'm caught up on all things J. J. Abrams now! :)

Also, I broke down and bought The X-Files: Revelations!!! :D It's an 8-episode collection of classic The X-Files episodes that's intended to get us primed for the second movie's release in 13 days. Great episodes, too! I watched 2 of them before bed this morning, and I can't wait to watch the rest of them.

I want to own the whole series on dvd! I used to have the first 2 seasons. But I'll have to wait until probably after I sell my second screenplay before I can stockpile my X-Files. (That's cool. I'm a patient man.) And that makes this 2-disc/8-episode set all the more precious for the time being, hehe. :)

Okay, I need to go do some work, then I can get back to pretending I'm not at work. (It's a bit difficult, because I have to pretend in 15-t0-20-minute blocks of time, which really hampers the illusion.)

Hope you're having a GENUINELY EXCELLENT Friday night!!!

:D

No comments: