Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Slept Through Monday...

It's true.

Weirdest thing in the world, but I spent the majority of Monday in bed, sleeping. When I wasn't asleep I was listening to Lux Radio Theatre -- which is hour-long OTR adaptations of popular movies of the day, usually with 1 or more of the original stars reprising their film roles. I listened to a lot of old movies that I had never (and probably would never, lol) otherwise see. Which is cool, because it gave me a flavor for writing throughout the ages. (Well... you know... the early-to-late 1940s, anyway...)

I also discovered a mini-golf game for iPod... so I bought it... and played it... A LOT. There are 18 holes per level, and you have to shoot par or less to unlock the next level. It took me a few days, but I managed to unlock all 3 levels! :D

And this morning I played that one online mini-golf game I mentioned before, Mini Putt 1, and I shot a 44... and par is 48!!! :D

Very exciting for me!

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but I'm NOT pathetic!!! I'm just... in a place where I'm... easily amused sometimes... ;P

Okay, my shift is almost over so I'm going to sign off.

LOVE TO MY GNOMEY-GODDESS!!! xoxoxo :D

And may the rest of you have a groovy, groovy day!

No comments: