Sunday, August 12, 2007

Groovy Sunday

Okay, how perfect is my life...?

I got me some Gnomey Time before work yesterday, then she was waiting for me when I got home this morning! I had me some QUALITY GNOMEY TIME!!! :D

Omg I LOVE that woman!

It's my turn to buy Sunday Dinner, and on my way to Whataburger I stopped off to buy some beer and found BUFFY Issue #5 on sale!!!

So I got me some brand new Joss goodness!!!

And to top it all off I just finished a Ranch House Burger combo while watching an episode of MAVERICK. (A GOOD episode, so far, too!)

It's about 11:30 pm where my baby is, and she hasn't been feeling well lately, so she may already be asleep, bless her. But her being here with me is just about the only thing I can imagine to make this day any better!

Still, she gave me so much loving over the past 24 hours I'm filled to the brim and glowing!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

OH! And...

Night before last I spent the last 3 hours of my shift doing my job and watching THE SIMPSONS MOVIE online!!!

Fantastic flick! Better than I hoped! I can't wait to see it in the theater, tho'! Watching a movie online just isn't NEARLY the same as the real thing.

Ooh! MAVERICK is getting better! I love that show. And the character. Frickin' CLASSIC character!!! (Particularly the James Garner Maverick. Brett. Though Mel Gibson was a great Bret Maverick, too.)

Okay, I'm gonna finish watching the show then Brian & I are off to visit Gan-Gan.

PEACE!!! :)

No comments: