Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tomb Raider RULES!!!

I just defeated the Guardian -- the Big Boss of some of the Tomb Raider Games -- for Tomb Raider: The Golden Mask!!!

YAY!!!

This is AFTER I collected all 12 secrets throughout the first 4 levels to unlock the Bonus Level! So I actually got to kill the Guardian TWICE!!! (It's a bastard, it deserves to die twice!)

Also, Brian became indoctrinated into THE WEST WING yesterday!!! I watched the first side of the first disc of Season 1 with him last night, and maybe the first half of the second side. But then I had to goto bed. He may have finished up the second side.

But I'm just excited he is experiencing the genius that is Aaron Sorkin!

AND THOSE ACTORS!

Also, I gotto watch this, like, 3-hour documentary on the 1933 KING KONG... TWICE! It's on the bonus disc of the KING KONG 2-disc Special Edition. I still haven't watched the flick, though. Monday night I fell asleep, like, 20 minutes into it -- because I had stayed up all night watching the documentary.

I mean, I've seen the original several times. But this particular copy has some 29 shots re-instated, after 1938 censors decided that American audiences wouldn't be able to handle the violence -- even though they handled it just fine 5 years before.

So I look forward to seeing the KONG that 1933 audiences saw!

No comments: