Thursday, November 17, 2005

Back From LA

I don't have time yet to sit down and tell ya about the Creative Screenwriting Expo 4, or about all the fun Brian, Tommy, Kelly and I had...

BUT I HAVE SOME PICTURES!!!

This is the alley behind Kelly's rockin' LA pad...

















And this is the street out front.
















This is the home of this cool dude we met in a bar.

















And when in LA, you GOTTA go see the Hollywood sign!























Also, you gotta visit Depp's dive, the Viper Room!




















And this is us hanging outside the convention center, where the expo was held.
















And our last night in town we decided to have a road trip. I think this is us in Phoenix. Maybe...


















That's what I've got for now. I hope to have at least one day of the expo (and maybe some real pics) sometime this weekend.

No comments: