Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Creative Screenwriting Expo 4!!!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, but I've been gearing up for THIS WEEKEND!!!

CREATIVE SCREENWRITING EXPO 4 IS NIGH!!!

Brian and I are hopping on a plane tomorrow and will be in LA with Kelly and Tommy this time tomorrow!

And it's Brian's first trip to LA!

And I don't know if Tommy's seen Kel's place, either. (The "Family Thang" has kept him pretty much Austin-bound. ...pretty much...)

I'm hoping to see Joss Whedon (creator of BUFFY, ANGEL, FIREFLY, writer/director of SERINITY), Ehren Kruger (writer of THE RING, THE SKELETON KEY, THE BROTHERS GRIMM) David Koepp (writer of WAR OF THE WORLDS, SPIDER-MAN, PANIC ROOM, JURASSIC PARK; writer/director of STIR OF ECHOS, SECRET WINDOW) and William Goldman (wrote the book and the screenplay of THE PRINCESS BRIDE and screenwriter of MAVERICK, MISERY, MARATHON MAN, BUTCH CASIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID, the original STEPFORD WIVES). And I'm hoping to catch a couple of lectures by my new hero Karl Iglesias, author of WRITING FOR EMOTIONAL IMPACT!!!

It would also be cool if I could catch CHICKEN LITTLE in 3-D at El Capitan Theatre -- it doesn't look like any Austin theaters are equipped -- but we'll have to play that one by ear.

DUDE!!! This is gonna be SO BADASS!!!

It'll probably be a while before I blog again, but I should have some stories to tell when I do! (Maybe pictures, too...)

No comments: