Thursday, January 08, 2009

Joel Barker...

Just before crashing this afternoon -- the end of my2-day Coast to Coast AM marathon -- I was treated to an INSPIRING 3 hours with business guru Joel Barker! Check out the episode for yourself!!! :D

It's a bit ironic, because when Art Bell started collecting predictions for 2009 -- for 2 nights, no less; that's 8 listening hours! -- followed by an episode of "professional predictions" I was just about ready to try to find a way to blast off this soon-to-be-nuked planet straight into the no-longer-active sun! (You have to hear the 3 episodes I'm talking about to know what I mean.)

Just straight-up DISMAL listening!

THEN...!!!

Joel Barker comes on, and suddenly Life looks more like the experience I recognize! :) Suddenly I am again able to believe we just may not turn this planet and all humanity into a smoking crater!

Listening to this guy talk about the bad-ass inventions and innovations that are about to happen got me thinking in a new way! I don't just mean that I'm a positive person, then overloaded myself with the negativity of others, and then was inspired back into my default setting. I mean that this cat got me thinking in a more efficient, more anything-might-be-possible way! :D

Don't believe it's possible? Check out his blog, Joel Barker's Good News!

If you find his info as inspiring as I do, be sure to go down to the bottom right of the blog and subscribe. (I did!)

PEACE!!! :D

No comments: