Sunday, August 03, 2008

Tired & Smilin'!!! :D

I stayed up late yesterday morning to help a friend move, and what did I get for my good deed?

A CALL FROM MY GNOMEY!!! :D

It was the coolest thing!

Had I not agreed the night before to help my friend after work, I would have been asleep and my phone would have been turned off when my baby called me. But as it was, since I was being helpful, I got to hear my gorgeous, amazing girlfriend's beautiful voice!!! :D

I just love things like that, "coincidences" that you can read as simple happenstance, if you're of that mind, or you can accept as precious little miracles!

I also like the implication that I live in a loving universe that will reward me when I am helpful to others. :) (And with a reward like my Gnomey Goddess, I'm inclined to help ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYHOW!!!)

I'm still the slightest bit sore from moving, so I'm going to veg-out before going to sleep. But I hope this day gives YOU a tiny miracle that makes your heart jump for joy!!! :D

No comments: