Saturday, August 09, 2008

I'm A Sick Man...

And not in the fun, comical "Oh, you sicko" sort of way, either. :(

My body isn't playing nice with me, lol.

But I think I may be getting better, though, which I look forward to.

Here's an irony: I started feeling not-quite-well about halfway through my first day back at work, and I may be getting better just about the time of my weekend, lol.

I haven't called in sick because my first day that I was pretty sure I was ill was the day that I'm most needed. Well... that and the fact that I don't know if I have any sick days left. ;P But I made it through Thur/Fri and figured I could make it through Fri/Sat as well.

And I did!

And I'm kind of glad I did, too. We aired the Opening Ceremonies of the 2008 Olympics and I've got to tell you, it was pretty cool! If you didn't catch it, it was AMAZING! It was all color and music on a larger scale than you've ever seen, ever!

And we re-aired the Opening Ceremonies for the last half of my shift, so I started my work day off with them and ended my shift with them, too.

Very groovy!

And sense I was already feeling like I was in an hallucination, the Opening Ceremonies seemed to fit right in.

But now I must sleep.

I want to make sure my bod gets as much rest as it deems necessary so I can get back to 100%.

If you have you health, I invite you to take a moment and simply ENJOY the fact that you do!!! :D

No comments: