Thursday, August 14, 2008

The 2008 Olympics Continue...

Relaxing weekend for me. Watched Space Chimps with my li'l bro and really enjoyed it! :) Also, listened to a BBC Radio 7-part audio dramatization of 'Salem's Lot, which was awesome. Got to talk to my daughter for a while, too! :D She's in town this week, but I won't be able to see her because of work. :(

Now I'm hangin' at work, watching the repeat of last night's Olympic games. It's kind of lazy work because it's a live event, so I have to pay attention to it and be ready to throw a break whenever Network decides to throw one. So I can't be working on a story or anything while this is going on (which is another hour-and-a-half, then after that I have to pay attention because we're geering up for our local news starting then).

So no playing for Ray Jay, lol. (I actually have to work for my pay until the Olympics are finished, lol.)

Gnomey and I have been a couple for 2 years as of today!!! xoxoxo :D I wish we could celebrate together, but besides that I really couldn't be happier! :) I'm incredibly lucky that she's stuck around this long, and I can't believe such blessings have befallen ME! I mean, I'm a lucky guy... But having Gnomey in my life is, like, SUPERNATURALLY good luck!!!

And something cool to mark this occasion is the release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, because she's a MAJOR Star Wars fan! :) So every time I see the trailer, I think of her and our 2nd anniversary, hehe. ;)

Okay, I need to get my attention back on work.

I hope if you have a significant other in your life youshow him/her some extra appreciation today! :D (And if you're a dude, you'll get extra bonus points, because we tend not to think to do special things for our ladies for no reason at all!)

No comments: