Thursday, April 17, 2008

What An AMAZING Day!!! :D

Guess who called me yesterday!!!

Okay, so I ended up going to be about 3 hours earlier than usual Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. No real reason, I just did. ("The day owed me nothing more," to borrow a phrase I once read.)

And, most likely as a result, I woke up WAY early.

My body still wanted to sleep, but for some reason, my consciousness wanted to be awake.

If that makes any sense...

Then I get a text message...

IT'S MY BABY TELLING ME THAT SHE'S GETTING OFF WORK IN HALF AN HOUR AND SHE'LL CALL ME!!! :D <3 <3 <3

Now I was completely awake! (It's been a while, you see, hehe.)

And sure enough, she called me and we chatted a bit while she waited for her ride, then she invited me to call her in a few hours so we could resume our conversation!

We have to have talked for a couple of hours in all! IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! :D

On the one hand, I would suggest that -- from a practical standpoint -- one not get romantically involved with someone from another another country unless you frequently visit that country, or she visits yours frequently...

On the other hand, IT SO DOESN'T MATTER! I mean, if she's the One, then she's the One and the pros WELL OUTWEIGH the cons, lol! :D

And my Gnomey-Goddess is DEFINITELY my "the One"!!!

Dude! I'm serious! When I talk to Gnomey, or even THINK of her, it's like sitting in the midst of a huge, immaculate garden! And the weather is always perfect, and everything around you is alive and in bloom and radiating a powerful energy that surrounds you and flows through you and nourishes you on more levels than you realize you have!!! :D

Poor thing, though, she's had SO MUCH going on! It's like this is one of those phases in her life (that we all experience, though perhaps not to this degree) where life just refuses to let up! If it's not one thing it's another, and if it's not one of those first two things it's this bizarre THIRD thing you couldn't possibly have expected!

But bless her, she's not only holding up under it all, she's still just as fun and funny and loving and lovable as ever!

I should get back to work. But I've been basking in our interactions all night and I had to share it before I exploded into heart-shaped, gooey, sunshine, lol!

:D

No comments: