Thursday, April 03, 2008

7 Pages down, 16 to go before Wednesday :)

I probably should have more written by now, lol. I've been procrastinating a bit.

I didn't actually get ANY writing done Tuesday. No real reason... I just felt lazy.

I did watch Season 1 of Flight of the Conchords' HBO show. And some of JAWS. And yesterday I woke up early and, instead of writing, I watched JAWS 2.

Mom's in town! Brian & I did the Red Lobster thang with her Tuesday night. (I suppose that's part of my excuse for not writing Tuesday, but it's really just that: an excuse, lol.)

Ooh! And I had my first King Cake, too! Mom's adjusting quite well to life in Louisiana. She pronounces Mardi Gras (Mar-dee Grah in Texan) Mahdigrah, lol. And she discovered this tradition around Mahdigrah time about eating King Cakes. So she gave us, like, half of one so we could experience it. (It was too huge to be a slice, it had to be a half of the cake!)

Very tasty!

I was hoping I'd get the piece with the Baby Jesus inside, so I could be king for a day, but I didn't.

My sweet tooth was well satisfied, though! :)


And right now I should probably write a few more pages...

But I don't think I'm gonna, lol.

It's not that I'm overly tired or anything. But I spent an extra half hour at work writing, and just feel lazy again.

Should I be admitting this?

No comments: