Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Look Like Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!!

AND WILLOW!!!

:D

Don't believe me? See for yourself!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As a Joss Wheadon fan, I couldn't be more delighted!

I also, apparently, look like Sam Neil, so that's groovy! (I've always wanted to run screaming from dinosaurs! Weird little fetish of mine.)

And Ashton Kutcher, too!

I certainly don't mind being considered to be in his league!

And I've had a crush on Diane Lane since I was in my early teens.

Now I know why, lol!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brendan Fraser doesn't surprise me, though. I've been told we look alike since ENCINO MAN.

Which is cool, 'cause he's SUCH a brilliant actor!

I am a little surprised to discover that I look like Britney Speares, however.

Didn't see that one coming. (Not that I thought I resemble Sarah Michelle Gellar or Alyson Hannigan, lol.)

AND ANYKIN SKYWALKER!!! I was obsessed with Darth Vader growing up! So it's cool that this face-recognition software says that if Vader had taken off his mask, he would have looked like ME! :D

(Wait a sec... He did take of the mask... And he was all gnarly looking. Hmm...)

I love technology and the Internet!!!

:D

No comments: