Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Kwahanimas!!! :D

I'm really kind of just checking in. Not much to report.

Got some love from my Gnomey Goddess recently!!! And been chatting with my daughter in preparation for my upcoming visit.

Brian & I have been watching a bunch of Chjristmas dvds, lol. This weekend we watched A Chipmonk Christmas and The Pink Panther Christmas. (The former is pretty week -- but we saw it on TV back when we were kids -- and the latter is WEIRD!!!)

And when THE SIMPSONS MOVIE was released on dvd, I snatched it right up! I've seen it 2 or 3 times now, not including all of one audio commentary and maybe half of the second audio commentary. Brian's seen it more times than that!

Um...

I've re-read STORM FRONT, the first book of the Dresden Files, and I'm re-reading FOOL MOON, and I spent the weekend burning the third and forth book on cds so I can listen to those on my way to Tisha's.

And...

I'm plotting my novel, but that's coming along a bit too slowly for my taste. :( When I get back from seeing Tisha I'll have a few days off still before I return to work. I'm hoping 3 or 4 days of serious concentration might help me out. The story is sort of tearing off in tiny chuncks every week. I'm hoping a really good tug might pull the bulk of it free, so to speak.

And, um...

I MISS MY GNOMEY GODDESS!!! This is the second Christmas we haven't been able to spend together. I'm hoping this novel might make a huge stride toward being able to afford to see her face-to-face, but I don't realistically anticipate being done with the first draft until next summer.

I mean, I don't mean to whine here. My baby loves me so well that even a little goes a LONG way! (And my baby doesn't know how to love just a little, hee-hee. :D ) But still...

Like, she's been working really hard and never getting any rest, and I SO wish I could be there to make her feel all groovy and refreshed in between shifts! (I can be VERY refreshing when I'm trying, hehe.)

Blah.

Okay, maybe it's not a great idea for me to simply sit down and write when I don't have something specific to report, lol. I may say too much when I'm just rambling.

Okay, hope you're making the most of your Yule Tide!!!

PEACE!!!

:D

No comments: