Sunday, June 17, 2007

AAAAARRRGH!!! :D

YIPPEE!!!

WOO-HOO!!!

YEE-HAW!!!

HA-HAAAAA!!!

That's the sound of my bouncing around my apartment like a madman, lol!

I JUST GOT OFF A VIDEO-CONVERSATION WITH MY ANGEL!!! :D

I had forgotten just how long it had been since we were able to talk and look at each other until we ran out of things to say, then giggled a bit (or was that just me doing the giggling? hee-hee) then thought of more to say, then run out of stuff, and giggle some more, then think of more stuff to talk about, and on and on, lol!!!

I know, I'm being terribly silly at the moment, but I'm giddy as a school girl AND CRAZY IN LOVE!!!

I mean, I've been crazy in love for 10 months now, but you just can't comprehend: To look at and listen to and interact with Gnomey... it's intoxicating!!!

Seriosuly, I'm drunk on my Sweety Munts Munts and I just want to hop around and shout about it!!!

:D

You ever see Nature footage of chimps playing, hurling themselves through trees and tall grass and falling down and rolling around and just squealing their high-pitched chimp squeal while they do it? That's exactly how I feel right now!

It's brilliant!!!

I mean, it's utterly insane, the way I get when we have video-chats, but I dig it!

Seriously, I'm a rather articulate man. I have considered opinions about things and can talk your ear off about any number of obscure and interesting subjects.

And yet... lol!

I talk to poor Gnomey in these 3-minute bursts. I last about 3 minutes in conversation with her, then I get lost in the sound of her voice and the sight of her (Her SMILE!!! OMG her smile!!!) and then I'm just all giggly and blushing, lol!

I ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT THE WEATHER for a while, lol!

It's been 10 months now, and she STILL does this to me!!!

This is one amazing woman! I kid you not!

Okay, so I need to get ready fro Family Dinner in a couple of minutes. But I would have burst had I not made this blog entry.

hee-hee :D

More soon, I'm sure. ;)

No comments: