Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tracking Santa Again :D

As of 9:33 am Central Standard Time (I think) NORAD has Santa in Nepal!!!

I logged on at work aound 3:00 am, I think, and Santa was at the North Pole. I did some work, then turned back around a few minutes later and they had him around the Fiji Islands, if memory serves.

Dude starts EARLY!

I've been getting to sleep later than I wanted to the last few days, so since I'm off today and tomorrow, I figured I'd just try to stay up and spend as much time with Wendy as possible! It's CHRISTMAS EVE after all!!!

Our first Christmas together!!! :D (You know, VIRTUALLY together... That is to say, together virtually... I mean, we're TOGETHER, but... You know what I mean.)

I haven't watched any of the videos yet this year, but I've been following Santa live on NORAD's map thingy.

VERY FUN!!! hee-hee

My baby thinks I'm cute! ;P

Ooh, and I got a call from Tisha a couple of nights ago and she inadvertantly gave me the GREATEST Christmas present... She asked me to get her 30 Seconds to Mars's second album!!!

There was a time, a few years ago, when the only way she and I could enjoy the same music is when I adopted her tastes... As I result I became a Spice Girls fan (still love them, though, I became an enthusiastic fan before they made their movie) and bought Britney Spears's FIRST album (remember way back then, before she started hangin' with Paris?)...

And NOW...

My Tisha has discovered one of my favorite bands ON HER OWN!!! I didn't give her the album and go on about how good they are and how she should listen to it or anything! In fact, she may not have even known that i was a fan! SHE discovered them FOR HERSELF!!!

I just couldn't be prouder!

Music is such a HUGE thing in our lives! I think it plays a bigger part -- to each and every one of us -- than we even realize! So for Tisha to call me up and ask me to get her 30 seconds To Mars is just MONUMENTAL!!!

For me, anyway, lol.

She also wants My Chemical Romance, and has recommended them to me many times. I really should give them a listen! (Tish is the one who turned me onto Panic! at the Disco, and they RULE!)

Blah.

Wonder if my sweety's back yet. Ooh! And where is Santa NOW?!!

Santa just left Dhaka/Dacca. He's moving southeasterly. In the general direction of Yangoon/Rangoon.

Gnomey's not back yet though.

BUT, I got Michael Crichton's new book, NEXT, from iTunes, so I think I'll go back to listening to that. (She let me watch her wrap presents earlier while I listened. IT'S DEFINITELY CHRISTMAS FOR RAY JAY!!!)

No comments: