Sunday, December 24, 2006

Santa's Visiting The Troops

According to NORAD Santa is making his way through Iraq, heading northwest toward Syria.

Wow, that's a sobering thought. Did you get that too just now?

Anyway, Merry Christmas to anyone serving who might stumble upon this silly little blog of mine, and also to anyone who has/knows someone over there!!! And ANYWEHRE that there might be those uninterested in the spirit of loving and taking care of each other!

As I type this Gnomey and I are taking a break from our little Christmas Eve celebration while she shares in some family traditions! My li'l heart just goes THUMP THUMP thinking about her laughing with her family!

Woah! Santa's TRUCKIN'! He's just about to enter Moscow now.

Dude knows how to MOVE!

1 comment:

RayJay said...

LIES! ALL LIES I TELLS YA!!!

(Except for the "hotty" part... I am kind of a hotty, hee-hee)