Monday, January 04, 2010

Ringin' In 2010

I'M ON THE INTERWEB AND I'M NOT WEARING PANTS!!!

I LOVE YOU, INTERPANTS!!!

I'm usually asleep, like, 3 hours ago but I'm off this week and I don't know when sweet Morpheus is gonna bend me over and make me his prison girlfriend.

Am I talking too loud?

I think all the 30 Rock I've been watching may be having an inverse effect on my brain-grapes, because words that normally come don't come and the words that come are wearing fishnet shirts.

Are you sure I'm not talking too loud?

BE A CRAB! FIGHT THE WORM!!!

I feel like a kid during summer vacation!!! A can eat all the chocolate chip cookies I want and I can make my green beans stick to the ceiling 'cause Mom and Dad are having Daddy's Birthday.

I LOVE YOU, DADDY'S GREEN CHIPS!!!

Is it too early to be drinking vodka? 'Cause it tastes like Friday night!

I'm gonna get real with you, Internets... I've got some important stuff to do before I go to the work building. But the feeling of a fan on my bare elbows is intoxicating, like a dog nose behind my ears! I MAY NEVER WORK AGAIN!!!

I LOVE YOU, DOG INTOXICATION!!!

I'm pretty sure these drawers weren't on my head when I started writing this blog entry. I don't remember where they go, but they sure look festive! :D

STAR WARS!!! SO MUCH STAR WARS!!!

I think I'm gonna go eye-eat some more lovely nonsense!

I LOVE YOU, TRACY FEY BALDWIN!!!

:D

No comments: