Thursday, December 04, 2008

Beautiful Day So Far!

Okay, okay, times are sort of tight at the moment, financially speaking, and food is a bit on the scarce side...

So after I wake up and play a couple hours of Tomb Raider Anniversary I come to work and GUESS WHAT! Free chili! :D Jason's Deli, too: the good stuff!

Which means that the food I brought for dinner tonight will be there tomorrow! :) THAT'S FREE FOOD!

Plus, a coworker brought pastries and ice cream sandwiches! She gave me 2!

Tomb Raider and free food... EXCELLENT start to ANY day!

And I thought I'd take a stab at brightening your day a bit...

If you don't know Cinematic Titanic, I thought I'd share some trailers with you. Give you a taste and maybe a giggle! :) So here goes:

This is their debut, The Oozing Skull. It came out this past April.



Number Two is The Doomsday Machine released in June. Haven't seen this one, but I can't wait to!



Then in August they released The Wasp Woman. Again, haven't sen this one yet, but it looks fun. I have a couple of DVDs that sort of reproduce the experience of a drive-in double-feature, with movie trailers and that "Let's All Go to the Lobby" cartoon and stuff, and one of the trailers is for this flick. So I'm stoked to see their riff on it. (I have a sickness, you see... I actually watch old, bad Sci-Fi/Horror flicks by myself, with no one around to laugh with me. I just enjoy (some) schlocky movies when the mood takes me.)



And just in time for Halloween they released Legacy of Blood!(!!)



And now, for our Yule Tide enjoyment, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!!! I watched this one with Brian yesterday and it's a hoot! ;P (Of course, you can watch it without the riffing and still laugh yourself silly.)



Hope you enjoy! And if you get a chance, I don't think you can go wrong buying a couple for yourself! You can order the actual DVDs or download the flicks for a reduced price and burn your own DVD! (I burn my own DVDs... I'm frugal that way.)

Here's hoping you have THE BEST day!!! :D

No comments: