Thursday, November 13, 2008

Surf's Up!!!

I just wacthed Surf's Up here at work, thanks to Netflix's "Watch Instantly" feature, and I REALLY DUG IT!!! :D

Very fun flick! The ads when the movie came out looked like just another CGI feature, but it's SO NOT that! This is a really sweet little flick with fun characters, a great world and EXCELLENT acting!!! The cast is all world-class character actors, the types of actors you don't expect to be in a CG animated feature, lol!

Now, granted, I watched the movie at work, and it was kind of free (sort of), and I had absolutely zero expectations, so...

Still, I look forward to watching it again soon! I dug it that much! If I had some money I'd rush out and buy the dvd on my way home from work! I really liked it! :)

Just thought I'd pop online and share that with ya.

PEACE!!!

No comments: