Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lazy Friday Night...

Not much to report. I have been blessed with an almost responsibility-free shift tonight.

I was hoping maybe I could find Get Smart or The Love Guru online, but no luck there.

I listened to some Monty Python on the iPod. Now it's charging because I've run it down. (On my way to work I listened to a paranormal podcast about demons.)

Um...

Last Sunday I found a cool Buddhist group in Second Life! That was groovy. Did some listening and meditating, then had an hour or so of groovy conversation after the meeting.

Also, probably Tuesday, I spent a large part of the day having a News Radio marathon thanks to Hulu.com, then when Brian woke up we watched a WHOLE LOTTA INCREDIBLE HULK! That was really fun. We watched the pilot, the 3rd TV movie "Married", then two of the late-80s TV movies, The Incredible Hulk Returns and The Trial of the Incredible Hulk. I think we watched the new Hulk movie online instead of finishing Trial of.

Looking forward to a Young Indiana Jones marathon this weekend. I've got half of Season One coming in the mail tomorrow via Netflix. So that will be cool. :)

I also hope to get some significant writing done. But we'll see. This would be an EXCELLENT chance for me to write 30 or more pages tonight, but the creativity isn't flowing. (In case you can't tell from the blah-ness of this entry, hehe.) ;P

Um...

DUDE! If I had money I would SO go see Get Smart and The Love Guru this weekend!!! Those movies look SO FUN!!!

Ooh! Also coming from Netflix is The Andromeda Strain! I love Crichton's novel, and I enjoyed the 60s or 70s movie that was based on it, but this is a Sci-Fi Chanel miniseries, so this could be really cool.

Also, I have Season 4 of Alias waiting for me! But I've been putting off watching it for fear that I won't get any writing done.

But maybe I should go ahead and dive in... That would give me something to look forward to after work this morning... That could be cool. :)

Who knows, maybe instead of distracting me from writing it will inspire me to write.

That could be way cool!

We'll see.

Hope you have a rockin' weekend!!! (Even if you have to work, too.) ;)

No comments: