Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BEST Tuesday EVER!!! :D

It started off like any other Tuesday...

I woke up with an agenda: Finish Snow Crash. My buddy Lothar loaned the book to me and told me I need to read it, and I've had it for a few weeks now.

So, me pursuing some form of entertainment isn't really abnormal for the last day of my weekend...

Then, at precisely 3:47 pm my time (9:47 pm UK time), I get a text from my baby!!! :D

And that was just the beginning of my greatest Tuesday ever!

Normally, a text is enough to shoot me through the roof and have me grinning like a crazy person all day. But that's not all my Gnomey Goddess had in store for me!

She called me, and we preceded to talk FOR HOURS! It was SO AMAZING! For the first time in a while we were both free for a long, casual chat!

Usually it's sort of "catch as catch can", and we catch up and share some love, and then one of us has to rush off and do something.

But this time we got to chill and converse and giggle at each other , and it felt soooo good!!!

No one gives love like the Gnomey Goddess gives love! :D

But that's still not all!

She managed to get SL working on her computer, and before she went to bed she made a date for this morning.

So I finished Snow Crash, then watched National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets and then chatted with Brian when he got home from work while my baby slept.

Then we met for our SL date!

We went to the beach, then went scuba diving, and we chatted and it was just AMAZING!!! Just ile old times, before life cranked up the drama and started making communication challenging for us!

Omg, I could die happy tonight, lol.

But I can't die, because there is SO MUCH MORE in store for us!!! :D

But I just had to jump on-line and vent my joy, which is bubbling over and threatening to melt me, lol!

Do me a favor and show your loved one some love today! Love her/him like you haven't seen her/him in a year! Drink in every moment like a fine wine!

You'll be so glad you did!

PEACE!!! :D

No comments: