Thursday, June 26, 2008

"It Was A Dark and Stormy Night..."

Would you continue reading a novel that began with this sentence...?



"I smacked, face-first, into that oh-so-fateful day as I sprinted into the bathroom, gripped the toilet paper stand and the wall with white knuckles, sweat bulleting out every pour in my forehead, and I gagged back a scream as molten food poisoning violently rocketed from my searing colon."



Just curious.

Okay, so I've had a cool weekend.

I got to talk to my Gnomey Goddess after I got off work Sunday. That was super-cool, natch! :D And I got to IM with her a bit Monday morning!

Then I became a bum... I spent the rest of Monday in bed, sleeping too much and watching Alias Season 4. (One more season to go!!!)

Brian and I also worked some more on our alien script! I was just thinking that by August I will have written 2 screenplays this year! Not bad! :)

OH, HEY!!! My baby was thinking about me when she heard the following news item...

A UFO was spotted by a police helicopter in Wales!!! The BBC site even has webcam footage! She said that Britain is actually a hot spot for UFO sitings! (I know that their government is a lot more forthcoming and truthful about it than ours is!)

I was touched when my sweety told me that news story made her think of me, hehe. :)

Also, I was thinking that my Li'l Bro and I NEED TO take a road trip to Roswell soon!!! July would be a particularly cool time to do it!

Work tonight is completely relaxed (knock on wood) so I'm hoping that I can get some writing done within the next couple of hours. That would be cool.

So I should probably go now and see what I can get done.

PEACE!!!

:D

No comments: