Thursday, October 20, 2005

One Blog's Never Enough

I just finished creating a more writing-centered blog, so I don't have to bore you folk with my writing rants.

If you happen to be interested, it's at http://filmflunkyprods.blogspot.com.

I plan to have Brian link it tomy offcie at www.whitelightent.com so as to contribute SOMETHING to the site.

Meanwhile, I've been watching BATMAN BEGINS,George A. Romero'sLAND OF THE DEAD: The Unrated Director's Cut over and over again, listening to the album Dishwalla, and reading Karl Iglesias's WRITING FOR EMOTIONAL IMPACT.

Oh, and catching upon MY NAME IS EARL, MEDIUM and SUPERNATURAL. (I've stayed current with SMALLVILLE and I'm still behind on GILMORE GIRLS.)

And I've been listening to so Ray Bradbury on cd.

And I turned 35.

I guess I've been a little busy lately.

No comments: