Monday, October 24, 2005

LOST Rocks!!!

Last night, thanks to the miracle that is Netflix, I caught Disc 1 of Season 1 of LOST!!!

I get what everyone's talking about!

Granted, I heard the most buzz just before summer started, so I'm not even close to the stuff that got them all a titter, but the first 3 episodes are badass!!!

Netflix RULES!!!

Ooh! And Brian dug out his Michael Myers mask for me to borrow this Halloween!!! So YAY!

I've been Alice Cooper for the last 2 or so years, and I can't afford to be Jason Voorhees. But my brother saved the day!

Sorry I haven't been writing here a lot. I've been focusing on my screenwriting blog, trying to get a handle on the best way to approach writing. (VERY soon, I suspect, Tommy and Brian and I will be really focusing on the -------- project, and I want to be well-prepared to tackle it with as much momentum and ease and creative endevours CAN have.)

If you haven't seen George A. Romero's LAND OF THE DEAD yet, go do so!

Oh, and HEY!

A shout-out to My Genius Friend Dave!!! It's not my story to tell, but his something is going to be the OFFICIAL something of a name-brand something next year!!! It's also the standard something to be used during the production of a certain something!

Let's just say that I've known Genius Dave is a straight-up GENIUS for many, many years now; but it's OH SO VERY COOL to see that others recognize it, too!!!

So while I'm making plans and strategies about how to get my genius out to the world, MY GENIUS FRIEND DAVE IS DOING IT!!! (And he's JUST GETTING STARTED!!!)

No comments: