Monday, September 19, 2005

A Few Changes...

Just letting you know that I've been customizing the blog bit.

First off, Comments:

I'm sorry to say that to comment you're going to have to pass one of those "I'm a human, not an automated spam program" tests. Just getting sick of having spam "comments" appear THE MOMENT I post a new entry.

I also went back and cleaned out the faux-comments.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS is that I figured out how to make it so that you DON'T HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN BLOG to post a comment!!! I'm THRILLED about this! I didn't even know this was an option!

So please, comment often!

The last major change is that now you can email entries to someone else.

I just like that option, personally. When I read something on the Net that makes me think "So-and-so would dig this" I like to be able to email it to them easily. So now you can do that with my blog entries... You know... If ya wanted to....

Anyway, just keeping you updated.

AARR!!!

No comments: