Friday, December 24, 2010

02:52 am

I just peaked in on NORAD's site again, and it looks like the party's about to begin!

Photobucket

WOO-HOO!!!

I wish I were snuggled up in my living room, watching The Bishop's Wife or Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas, sipping Egg Nog right now.

Not that I'm complaining.

I've been lucky enough to have many Christmases and New Year's Eves off the past few years, so it's only fair that I work through both this year. Besides the one holiday that I MUST get off these days is Thanksgiving, when Brian & I drive up to Louisiana to spend a few days with Mom, her husband and our Gan-Gan. And I've been lucky enough to have that week off every year so far!!!

So I'm content to work this weekend.

Plus...the paycheck's gonna be HUGE! ;P

03:11 am

Photobucket

No comments: