Monday, October 20, 2008

W&R...

I'm in Writing and Research mode right now.

I'm not blogging much because I'm working on a screenplay, and my free time is spent mostly writing and reading and watching TV shows and movies.

Not a bad fuckin' life, I must admit, lol! :P

In fact, it's pretty much the life I imagined having when I was a teen! Except, in my fantasies I was also married to a super model and had millions of dollars in the bank.

BUT...

My Gnomey Goddess is DEFINITELY super-model HOT... I just need to work on that bank account thang, lol. ;)

Btw, my poor Sweety...! In addition to her normal family drama, she's had to endure some torture from the dentist's office! Disregard the 30-year-old stereotypes about Brits and their dental hygiene: They have dentists, too, and their dentists are -- apparently -- just as masochistic as ours. :( She called me a couple of days ago and related her rather harrowing dealings with this misanthrope, lol. (I jest: I'm sure he's a lovely man, but he made my baby hurt, so I have a grudge against him!)

Usually in my blog entries I say "I''ve been up to more of the same" and leave it at that, but I realized that that really doesn't accurately cover it. spend many, MANY hours on the Net, and I could so easily relate what I've been up to by sharing the links with you!

So here's the past couple of days:

I'm researching the paranormal for my current movie, so I'm watching episodes of Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International at Hulu.com. And naturally, I've been listening to Spooky Southcoast and also Oprah's Spirit Chanel and Jim Harold's Paranormal Podcast and Tim Sheet's The Nightwatch Show. I've learned that the TAPS members have a radio show calle Beyond Reality and I hope to listen to some Beyond Reality soon.

This is just a cross-section of what I've been doing, and when I have more time I may relate in a more entertaining fashion. ;P

PEACE!!!

LOVE TO MY GNOMEY-GODDESS!!! :D

No comments: