Friday, February 15, 2008

My House...

Okay, first off, I think I made a mistake...

I took these shots of the house I just built late night/early morning...

When I shrink them down to a size small enough to read in a blog entry, the colors seem to condense and become one. :(

Sorry about that.

I hope to do something cool in my house, so that you can see what it looks like in broad daylight.

As I took these pics, I genuinely thought these pics would be fine. But I wasn't thinking about the fact that I would be forced to condense these pictures by 100%, lol.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Okay, so that's the outside of the house at night. I rather like the Mangey Raiders flag on the outside of the house! It's fully lighted, so if you see nothing, from afar, you WILL see the Mangey Raiders flag, hehe. :)

Photobucket

This is inside the side door. The front door is a bit more boring...

Photobucket

Here's the Living Room area...

It looks pretty cool in poor lighting, but you can't see much.

Photobucket

This is a reverse angle on the Living Room. You can see the side doorway (the one with the INVADER Zim poster to the side) down the hall.

Photobucket

Off to the side of the 2nd Floor is a sort of dining room. Here I am sitting at it.

Photobucket

Here is me and my friend Tangie in the 2nd Floor "Common Room" type area.

Photobucket

Just off the 2nd Floor Common Area is my room...

Photobucket

..and here's me sleeping in my bedroom (which you probably can't see because I took these pics during the night/morning)...

And this is Tangie in her room.

She lives on the 3rd Floor. She's a friend to my li'l bro & me, so she rents a room and helps me offset the cost of the land.

Photobucket

She's a bit more creative than I am at decor...

Photobucket



Photobucket

The 3rd Floor is meant to be a sort of Game Space, but due to SecondLife gaming rules, there aren't a lot of games we can play anymore... :(

Photobucket

However...

EVERY home should have a hot tub!!! :)

Photobucket

And so Tangie & I enjoy a relaxing evening/early morning hangin' in the hot tub.

Photobucket


Granted, this isn't the illuminating tour I promised, but -- as I said -- perhaps I'll have a cool House Warming Party or something soon, with better pics so you can see it better. :)

PEACE!!!

No comments: