Friday, February 22, 2008

Hi, All...

Got a phone call from my Gnomey Goddess a couple of days ago!!! :D xoxoxo

It had been a while, so it was AMAZING to hear her voice again! More musical each time I hear it!!! :D

She told me she was going to be online, but it was late (for me) and so I camped out in front of the computer with PICK OF DESTINY playing... And woke up several hours later! :( She had typed a whole conversation to me, and I missed it. :(

Still, she was so sweet and loving that it made me feel as thought she had curled up with me as I slept, and departed just seconds before I woke up. <3 <3 <3

Oh, yeah... and I've had a couple of other experiences, too, lol. ;P


Um...

Well, I began my weekend sick. :( I was forced to call in Friday and Saturday. I started getting back to well again late Sunday, and I was able to rediscover boredom Monday, lol. But then Tuesday brought some ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT and ALIAS, via NetFlix, so that was cool, hehe.

In fact, Brian & I have watched all of season 1 and most of Season 2 of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, and we're laughing our balls off!!!

Then, today before work, we watched the pilot episode of ALIAS and had a blast! We have the first 2 discs of Season 1 in our household at the moment, so I predict more fun and excitement!

We just finished watching yesterday's episode of LOTS and O... M... G...!!! The very last word of the episode (just before the LOST logo glides toward the camera) blew both our heads off!!!

LOST-viewing, I believe, must be best as a group sport. It's just TOO COOL to turn to your buddy and go, "Did you see THAT coming?!!" And then you speculate for half an hour afterward about what it all means, lol.

DUDE!!!

I hope I get to watch ongoing episodes of LOST with my Gnomey Goddess, and speculate with her!!! :D She always tends to speculate toward the obsurd, so that will be SO MUCH fun!!! :)

Um...

Today -- Thursday night/Friday morning -- was a bitch. But that's not very interesting to write about.

Oops. My laundry is done. I need to go grab it.

I didn't have anything more interesting to write about, so I'll say "later" for now.

Later! :D

Btw: 2 Shout-Outs...

I LOVE YOU, MY GNOMEY GODDESS!! Thank You For Us!!! :D

And THANK YOU to "Senior David"! You know why! :)

No comments: