Monday, November 05, 2007

10k Fists

Have you heard Disturbed latest album?!!

OMG!!!

I am SO obsessed with Ten Thousand Fists!!! I can't get several of the songs out of my head!!!

DUDE!!! Their cover of "Land of Confusion"...!!! PERFECT!!!

In the '80s when I heard the original Genesis version, it stir something DEEP within me that I can't describe. but then when I heard the Disturbed cover... I just almost came all over myself, lol!

It's BRILLIANT!!! :D

Got me some Gnomey-love! :D

I've caught her online a few times before work, and she's texted me, too! :D

OMG she is a PERFECT woman!!! I kid you not! This woman is AMAZING!!! Just a little bit of love can last me for WEEKS! And Gnomey never gives just a little bit of love!!! :D

Bless her!

Also, I just wrote the first part of the first chapter of what may well be my first novel!!! I've written, like, 75 pages of a novel before, in the early '90s, but I never finished it.

What I'm working on my be my first COMPLETED novel EVER! :D

It's a "space opera" type story, and my friend Sharla is helping mae sure I complete it! :)

(Well, as I write this, I don't have her final confirmation. But she seemed pretty enthusiastic when I proposed the idea.)

But I gotta tell ya, it felt REALLY NICE hangin' out in that un-Earthly jungle as I wrote the first part of the first chapter!

I swear, I must be a writer, because I SO ENJOY the feeling after I've written a thing! I mean, I fight against writing when I'm not doing it, but after I've written a bit, I feel like a GOD!!! lol :D It's really weird!

I mean, writing a bog entry is cool... But it's basically "Dear Diary, Kimmy said she maybe likes me too..." lol. But creating a piece of fiction that I think may entertain someone else... There's just something DIFFERENT about that!

Not to take away from the blog! Please don't misunderstand me! With the blog I am just 100% myself, and I appreciate the fact that ANYONE might read my ramblings, lol!

But there's a different FEELING about writing fiction...

I can't describe it.

The blog is my interpretation of events that actually happened. But when I write fiction, it's COMPLETELY of my invention! In the case of my current project, it's 3009 and I've created the entire future history of the planet Earth, as well as the history of 5 colonies of humans that have immigrated to the planet Virgo...

You can see how that might be more ego-stroking than just reporting the uneventful envents of my life, right?

Anyway...

Brian is off to work, and I've already gotten to chat with the Love Of My Life, so it may be time for me to go to sleep.

PEACE!!! :D

No comments: