Tuesday, March 27, 2007

OMG I'M SOOOOO IN LOVE!!!

Gnomey Goddess just went to bed & I COULD NOT love her MORE!!!

She's just such a SWEETY!!!

Our schedules have kept us apart for the last week or so, and I missed SO MUCH! It's really amazing to me how just chatting with her, just catching up and stuff, fills me with such joy!

I don't know how she does it! It boggles the mind.

Oops! I forgot to ask her if her time has changed!

Our time changed earlier than usual, so for the past few weeks I've had difficulty calculating the time difference. But when she popped online I completely forgot to ask her if her time change had happened yet, lol.

Oh well.

DUDE!!! If you get a chance, see ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING done by Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg!!! I saw HOT FUZZ finally and LOVED IT!!! I wish they had more material for me to watch, lol! I've got 11 of the 14 (total) episodes of SPACED on my iPod and have watched them all several times now! And I just re-watched SHAUN OF THE DEAD again and listened to the audio commentary! And these guys -- as well as Nick Frost and Jessica Stevnson -- are all just BRILLIANT!!!

Also, if you liked the film version of THE HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY, you can see Martin Freeman and Bill Nighy (Artur Dent and Slarty Bartfast, respectively) in both films, as well!!! (Also, you absolutely WILL NOT recognize Bill Nighy as POTC: DEAD MAN'S CHEST's Davey Jones, as he's beneath a ton of makeup and is such a fabulous actor you won't recognize his voice even, lol.)

But watching SHAUN again and HOT FUZZ is really cool because, being a Yank what I know about contemporary British comedy is THE OFFICE, LITTLE BRITAIN (thanks entirely to Gnomey) and SPACED... And there's this one great scene in SHAUN where Shaun and his band of survivors passes and old friend and her band of survivors (which mirror's Shauns, lol). The old friend is Jessica Stevenson (which is hysterical because if you're watching SHAUN after having seen SPACED you really do get a feeling of 2 old, dear friends reuniting) and her band is peopled with Martin Freeman from THE OFFICE (and HHGG; AND in Shaun's band is Lucy DAVIS from THE OFFICE), Julia Deacon from SPACED and Matt Lucas from LITTLE BRITAIN!!! It's brilliant!!! Watching SHAUN this time, that one short scene almost made my head explode, lmao!!!

Blah.

I'm just geeking out now, aren't I?

So yeah, I so recommend catching up on anything and everything Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg have made so far! It's just really smart, really funny stuff! (Unfortunately if you're in the States you can only watch SPACED online, or if you buy an imported dvd series and have a region-free dvd player. But you can enjoy SHAUN now -- if you haven't already -- and HOT FUZZ when it comes out here on dvd, which it SURELY will do!)

Okay, well I have a pizza in the over, so bye for now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey baby its ur gnomey!!! i love u very much and am just going to sleep. i miss u lots and am so glad i have u. hope working is ok for u tonight and i will see u soon. im not going to cornwall this weekend cos of my grandad as my parents said they will go on there own.so its me in charge of the boys. i also no longer work at chesham on a saturday as they are actually closing it down today being friday which sucks...wow i havent really had a long convo with u for so long...but it doesnt matter as i love u and know u love me.
anyway im getting sleepy hehe

*huggles and snuggles*

love u very much

RayJay said...

OMG how did I get so lucky?!!

I love you SO MUCH baby and I ALWAYS WILL!!!

x o x o x o