Monday, May 22, 2006

Just finished listing the following necessities for the flick:

-Characters
-Sets/Locations
-Props
-SFX

Fun.

But useful!!! It's a necessary step. We need to know what all we need so we can start tracking stuff down, or at least form a gameplan as to HOW we will start tracking stuff down.

Anyone in Texas know of someone who owns or manages a rural cemetery with a grounds-keeper house on the premisis?

Couldn't hurt to ask.

Also, I got a glowing review on the script from my ex-wife!!! So I'm stoked about that!

Don't get me wrong, she's always supportive of us and our filmmaking endeavours, and my writing in general. But she's got good taste in movies and books, so if she disliked it I seriously would have taken a closer look. But instead, she loved it!

So YAY!

Now I'm waiting for our writer friends to get word back to me... And their job will be to cut me NO SLACK. So it's REALLY cool to get some ego-massages beforehand :)

Okay, U2 is on Conan O'Brien tonight, so I'm gonna go watch.

No comments: