Friday, February 03, 2006

Esoterika

This is my old, old, OLD friend Daniel's blog (he's not old-old-old, but I've known him since we were wee rascles) and THIS is one of the funniest blog entries I've ever read!!!

It took me COMPLETELY by surprise!

And I just finished reading 3 Kevin Smith blog entries, so I don't think it's just because he's my buddy that I laughed so hard.

If you haven't been bombin' around BlogSpot and discovered his site yet, you should do yourself a favor and catch up on it! Daniel's SMART. I mean, I'm pretty sharp and I tend to hang with REALLY sharp cats, but Daniel is, like, computer-genius smart! (He was using computers back in 1982 -- in fact, it was HIS copy if the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Text Adventure game that I utterly failed to play back when I was a young'un! The ORIGINAL!) (I couldn't even figure out how to turn on the lights!) (I have since gotten a lot better at it, just for the record...)

No comments: