Wednesday, October 14, 2009

International Ray Jay Day!!! :D

As I type this sentence, I will turn 39 in 41 minutes!!!

YAY ME!

My birthday plans, you ask? WORKIN', BABY!!! :D

Dat's right! Ray Jay is a workin' fool, baby!

I got an early b-day present... Last week TSPI took some group pics for our NEW WEBSITE... And I sent the once of me to my Gnomey-Goddess AND SHE SAID SHE THOUGHT I LOOK CUTE!!! :D hee-hee I mean, I know she's just being a sweetheart, but I don't care. She didn't break up with me after seeing them, so everything's cool.

How do I know she's just being a sweety? Well, you decide...

(Click on the pic to see the whole thing. The pics looked smaller when I previewed this entry. Sry.)

Dorky Happy-Man

I love the pics, though! I've only seen Paula's pics so far, but they're great! (I just can't help lookin' like a bit of a dork because... well... I AM a dork, lol. But I'm a (soon-to-be) 39-year-old dork who looks 30, lol! So there! I got carded for smokes before work tonight, actually!)

Plus, we're a handsome bunch, aren't we?

widescreen

PLUS... We're good at figurin' out perplexin' stuff, too!

OOH! And Paranormal Activity last Saturday was a blast! I had a lot of fun! :D

Wait, wait! I gotta show you one more pic...

The Boys of Texas Spirits


Da Boyz

I'm the pasty one.

What's the sexy-sounding phrase for "pasty"? Is there one? Like, if you're filling out a resume to be a model, what's a more appealing way to say "trout-belly white"?

I think we should have a Texas Spirits calendar. Right? Like, we could sell it as a fundraiser?

No one else in the group is with me on this, though. :P

Okay, so guess what...

I think the Universe wanted to give me a birthday present, because one of the shows I air during my shift is late Night with Jimmy Fallon and you know who the guests are tonight?

MONTY-FRICKIN'-PYTHON!!!

I kid you not! As I type this, the remaining members of Monty Python are all together on the Jimmy Fallon show!!!

Like, how often does that happen?!!

And what are the ODDS that would happen just as the clock ticks over to the day of my birth?!

I'm tellin' ya... Someone Upstairs kinda likes me. ;)

(I mean, have you SEEN my girlfriend?! That's not MY doing, lol! That's Divine Intervention.)

So, officially, my first birthday present was from Brian. Back in August he gave me a MEL 8704 -- otherwise known as a mel-meter!!! That was just super-sweet of him 'case those thangs ain't cheap.

Then my 2nd present was from God. That's the Monty Python episode of Jimmy Fallon.

Then #3 is waiting for me at home, lol! I was talking to my friend Traci last week and she said she had gotten me something for my birthday. I started to do that knee-jerk response that we all do, "Aw, that's sweet, but you shou--"" when she cut me off with "NO, it's AWESOME!" Whatever she's giving me, she doesn't have one, yet, and she's jealous, lol. So I'm looking forward to whatever it is!!! She gave it to Brian, so it's waiting for me at home when I get off work.

No, wait, that's the 4th present, and God gave me the 3rd, because yesterday my sweety said she liked my ghost-hunter pics, so THAT ONE was b-day present #2. :D

Oh... Huh...

Just noticed, Michael Palin isn't on the Jimmy Fallon show. It's 4 of the 5 remaining Pythons.

Wait, what am I doing still writing this? I'm going to watch the Pythons.

PEACE!!!

:D

No comments: