Thursday, May 01, 2008

May the Force Be With You :)

Netflix is BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

Okay, I've finally finished Season 1 of Alias and am ready to begin the second disc of Season 2, which is huge for me! :) I watched the first 2 discs of Season 1 some time ago, and Script Frenzy -- as well as life in general -- has kept me from getting any further.

Until this weekend! :)

Also...

Again, thanks to Netflix, Brian and I watched Family Guy: Blue Harvest yesterday, lol! GENIUS!

But that made us have to watch the Robot Chicken Star Wars Special, which we found online. (Including filmmaker commentary, which is SO FRICKIN' COOL!!!) :D

And as a result of all this Star Wars stuff, I had to listen to the NPR radio dramas on the way to work, and then most of the night so far, lol.

Blue Harvest was cool because we got the disc in the mail, then our buddy Tommy happened to stop by to discuss the Watchmen Commercial Contest, and after working for a couple of hours we took a break to watch Blue Harvest. So we got to watch it together -- which, considering the fact that he's now pops to 2 little girls, is unusual, hehe! :) (We don't get much time to do work together, much less just relax together.)

As far as writing goes...

Um...

Well, I wrote a commercial for the Watchmen contest with the guys yesterday! :) That's good! (And, you know, when you write one commercial, you actually write, like, 5 that you don't end up using before you get to the one that you do choose to use... So... That's some work, right?)

Actually, I need to get a bit more serious about the script I'm co-writing with my li'l bro and My Genius Friend Dave... but, you know... I've been working so hard for so long... I'm kind of enjoying not having a deadline to answer to.

So I had a groovy weekend, and am not disappointed to be back at work. I mean, I look forward to the weekend, to be sure, but I've had a pleasant enough weekend that I feel refreshed and stuff.

So yay! :)

LOVE TO MY GNOMEY GODDESS!!! :D

Actually, the way we've been communicating recently, I may speak to her over the phone before she reads this blog entry. But just in case... ;)

And I hope that YOU have an AMAZING week!!! :D

No comments: