Monday, April 17, 2006

Sorry it's been a while...

Three guesses why...

So Brian and I have been working on building a club for our friend in-world Tam. She owns a HUGE patch of land, and she wanted a store and a club on it.

We built the shop -- well, Brian built the shop, I built a huge fish tank and bought some fish to put in it. Brian allowed me to help him figure out the color scheme. I'll take credit for being helpful there.

Then, while Brian and I are on this Creation High, we moved on the club. She took us around SL, showing us what she liked and didn't like, then Brian got a picture in his head and built it. Then she recommended changes.

I danced a lot while this was going on.

And did some drinking, too. (Some in-world drinking, and some RL drinking, too.)

I was moral support.

And I actually sort of helped out with the color scheme! Tam changed the colors to match the shop -- located next door -- so I ended up strongly influencing the color pallet of the club!

:)

Unfortunatley, I haven't gotten any bright ideas about my in-world "haunted house" idea!

:(

That concept is still just sort of floating around right now, along with all the screenplays and novels I have yet to write.

Oh, and speaking of screenwriting: I haven't heard from Kelly in 2 or 3 weeks. He's been getting progressively more busy with M Studios [I believe I'm remembering the name correctly, but I can't fins it on Google to verify], his day job. So I'm not actually worried for his health or anything. But I am curious about how I'M going to write HIS movie without him...

I could probably write it myself, but all the really COOL stuff is in HIS head! He came up wih the concept, the characters and the world... So my version of HIS WORLD would, you know, kind of be crap.

I'm not overly concerned, really. Just wondering how this is going to play out.

Plus... you know... I kinda miss talkin' to my buddy...

But Brian and I have been spending A LOT of time together lately! AND I've been seeing Tommy a lot more than usual... In-world, of course... But it still counts to me :)

No comments: